Grants 101 Workshops- 9-11 AM
The Collaboratory for Women Innovators at UF Innovate | The Hub, 747 SW 2nd Ave. Ste. 295, Gainesville, FL 32601
Nov. 20, 2019
Join Dr. Cris Johnsrud of Pathfinder Research for this hands-on workshop designed for those interested in learning about grants, proposal writing, and general info, with little to no prior experience. This workshop will cover the following topics:
• Sources of funding for for-profits and non-profit enterprises;
• How to read and understand Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA), Requests for
Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Bids (RIB);
• Proposal structure and general outline;
• How to estimate costs and build a budget;
• How to best present yourself, your organization, and your capabilities;
• Award management and reporting requirements;
Participants should bring their notebook computers/laptops to gain the most from the workshop.An evaluation of the workshop experience will be distributed to participants at the conclusion of the workshop.
Produced in partnership with The Santa Fe College Innovative Product Development Center (IPDC).
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for registration cancellations.