UF and CMAA Chant Intensive
June 15-19, 2020
Choose one of our three chant courses offered this year:
- Advanced Chant / Semiology
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level One
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level Two
- If you’d like dormitory housing on campus, select one of the housing options on this registration form. The dormitory will be Yulee Residence Halls, a traditional dormitory with double rooms and bathrooms at the end of the hall. Women and Men will be housed on separate floors. The cost are $65/night (single) or $48/night (double), including wifi access. NO LINENS ARE PROVIDED. This dormitory was selected because of its near location to the music school. This is an easy walking distance to the music school for classes. Please list your roommate in the comments section of the registration form. If you do not have a roommate, we will attempt to assign one for you. In the event you had selected a double and we are unable to place you with a roommate, you will be notified and charged for a single room instead. If you need to add additional single nights, please indicate this and the days in the comments so we may invoice you the remaining fees.
- CMAA members - To secure your extra tuition discount ($50), type your member coupon code in the comment secion of the registration form. Failing to do so will require you to pay the non member registration rate. You can find the code in your e-mail or contact the CMAA office for it.
- If you are a minor, you must disclose this in the registration options and list the parent/guardian companion in the comment section of the registration form. This individual must also be registered for the program.
ends March 1st
March 2 - May 15
begins May 16
must enter discount code in comment section
Parent/Guardian (Non Participant)
parent can register for course or as a non participant to accompany a minor
Approved requests will receive a refund less a non-refundable $75 deposit. All requests for refund must be received at the conferences office by May 15th to receive a refund. Refunds will be processed after the Chant Intensive course completion. Requests for refund after May 15th may only receive a partial refund, depending on charges to the CMAA.
If you wish to park on campus, you may purchase a parking pass for the number of days you will need. Please select the number of days’ parking and pre-register when you register. You’ll receive your parking pass at registration at conference services.
A pre-paid meal plan is not offered this year, but dining hall meals are available during regular hours on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Are available a short walk from campus at the Holiday Inn Gainesville – University Center, 1250 W. University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601, telephone: 1-352-276-1661. Rooms are available at the special conference price of $99 per room per night, plus tax, for single or double rooms. Make your reservation on or before Monday, May 25, 2020 to get the special group rate.
Are you a CMAA Member? If not, why not join CMAA today? Click this link.
Questions? E-mail or call us (505-263-6298).