Venom Week VIII
July 18-21, 2022
Cancellation Policy: The Conference refund policy allows for a refund by the University of Florida Conference Department. To have a refund processed without penalty, it is required that a written request be submitted prior to June 18, 2022. For any refund request submitted after June 18, 2022, no refund will be issued. A written request must be recieved for a refund to be issued. Requests may be faxed to 352-392-5437, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the University of Florida Conference Department at 3900 SW 63rd Blvd., Gainesville, FL 32608.
2022 Venom Week VIII symposium’s preventive measures for COVID-19 will be consistent with the requirements and recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and federal, state and local health authorities. We will continue to assess these recommendations and requirements and attempt to provide any updates as they become available.
In-person attendees (e.g., speakers, exhibitors, vendors, guests, staff, etc.) will be expected to follow any and all health and safety precautions implemented for the symposium as well as other government and facility regulations which may be in effect. For those attending, we cannot fully eliminate all risks or guarantee an attendee’s safety, including the risks posed by COVID-19, and attendees are responsible for their own safety and assume all risks from attending the symposium.
Individuals should NOT attend the 2022 Venom Week VIII symposium if you:
- Are not fully vaccinated (two weeks after the last required shot per CDC guidance);
- Currently have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19;
- Have had any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 with 10 days of attending the symposium;
- Believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or
- Have a previous COVID-19 diagnosis but have not been fully cleared by your healthcare provider to attend the symposium.
By checking the Liability Waiver & Release of Claims box during the registration process, you:
- Agree to adhere to the precautions and policies contained herein;
- Acknowledge and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases by attending this event;
- Understand that the policies related to the symposium are subject to change; and
- Agree that your refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in cancellation of your registration and removal from the symposium.
Bank Wire Policy: A US$30 fee will be applied to all registration fees paid by Bank Wire. If you will be paying by Bank Wire, please contact the UF Conference Department. This does not apply to credit or debit card payments.