6th Annual Florida Family Leader's Network Summit
Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2024
Florida Family Leader Network (FFLN) 6th Annual Summit Registration & Pre-Summit Survey
Welcome and thank you!
The FFLN Summit celebrates the invaluable contributions of family leaders and champions of family-professional partnerships like you. The FFLN broadly welcomes all family leaders with lived experience serving children and youth with special healthcare needs, including youth and young adult leaders, and emerging and early professionals.
This year’s Summit theme centers on “The Value of a Family Leader”. Highlights of the event will include:
- Engaging National and State Speakers
- Informative Workshops
- Multiple Networking Opportunities
- Thought-Provoking Panel Discussions
Please take a few minutes to secure your spot now. There is no fee to register. Please do your best to answer every question and feel free to share this invitation with others engaged in family leadership at the community, clinical, or systems level in your network as well. Please see below if you are a Florida resident.
State of Florida Residents will also receive:
• Up to two hotel room nights, directly covered up front.
• Travel and Per Diem reimbursed at FL DOH rates after the summit with final receipts/expense report.
• Travel reimbursements processed upon completion of summit evaluations after the event.
Main Summit Hotel:
10221 Princess Palm Avenue
Self-parking is complimentary on property for all overnight guests and conference attendees. There is also a complimentary shuttle on property that can take attendees within a 3 mile radius to shops and restaurants.